Frustrated and Confused about What to Eat for Type 2 Diabetes?
Do you answer YES to any of these?
- Are you sick of eating the same few foods day after day because you don’t know what’s safe to eat?
- Not sure which are the good carbs?
- Do you feel guilty when you eat sweets?
Your diet doesn't need to be bland, boring or driving you bonkers. You don’t have to stand in front of the refrigerator wondering what’s okay to eat. The Beginner’s Guide to What to Eat with Type 2 Diabetes will teach you how to enjoy eating again without all the worry and guilt.
End the confusion and frustration! Your questions are answered in this simple-to-understand digital guide, specifically for people with type 2 diabetes.
You’ll learn to:
- plan meals even if no one else in your family has diabetes
- balance macros, so you’ll have energy and good nutrition all day
- fit in your favorite treat foods, and never feel deprived
- choose the right foods to avoid blood sugar spikes and take care of your heart
- have carb counts of your usual foods at your fingertips to save time
- stop wasting precious energy on the diet worries that just don't matter
- eat to feel full – no more long-lasting hunger pangs!
- set the right goals for you, so you can see progress faster
- enjoy variety to keep your diet interesting
Looking for confidence about what to eat with type 2 diabetes?
Learn at your own pace with The Beginner’s Guide to What to Eat with Type 2 Diabetes. The 10 simple lessons in 2 modules come with worksheets and charts to keep you on track and give you real-life practice. It's entirely digital.
In the first module, each lesson provides the foundation for the next one, giving you all the basics you need to eat for blood sugar control. The second module guides you to eat for your heart and overall health, while tending to your blood sugar level. Head straight to module 2 after finishing module 1, or wait until you feel ready.
What Others are Saying
“This is greatness! I love it. It’s simple to understand, and with the food charts and instructions, setting up a meal correctly is simple. Thank you so much for all you do!”
“I found your suggestions very reassuring and incredibly common-sense-useful!”
As a former diet stumbler, I know firsthand the relief, joy, and greater health that come with long-term changes in habits and mindset. And as a registered dietitian nutritionist, certified diabetes care and education specialist, and certified health and wellness coach, I’ve helped thousands of people like you find a better way to greater health too.
Imagine your life without all the anxiety about what’s okay to eat. And imagine treating yourself to a small dessert knowing it’s nothing to be scared or feel shame about. Get your 10-lesson guide today!
All for only $14!