Jill engages groups of all sizes with upbeat and practical presentations. Choose one of these topics, or let Jill custom create the perfect presentation for your group.
For Consumer Groups
- Top Foods for Healthful Living
- Nutrition Myths Busted
- Cancer Prevention: Solutions in Your Kitchen
- Aging Gracefully
- Stay Strong: Maintain Your Mental and Physical Edge
- Manage YOUR Diabetes
- Diabetes IS Preventable
- Diabetes is More than Blood Sugar
- Healthful Cooking Demonstrations
- Grocery Store Tours for groups of 12 or fewer
For Health Professionals
- Type 2 Diabetes Bootcamp (multi-hour workshop)
- From Prediabetes to Diabetes: Pathophysiology Relevant to the RDN
- Cancer Prevention: Solutions in the Kitchen
- Hot Topics in Diabetes
- Diabetes and the Heart
- Diabetes and Weight Loss – Special Considerations for Your Patients
- Dietary Fats: Which Ones Belong on the Table?
- The Word on Nutrition: How to Break into Consumer Writing
- Writing for Pay and Exposure: Earn Money, Define Your Brand & Build Your Business
Book Jill to Speak at your Event…
Jill makes cooking look like fun. She’s informative, knowledgeable, witty and candid. She’s a pleasure to work with, and I can’t wait to work with her again.
Working with Jill made my job so much easier. She’s an engaging writer who can communicate complex ideas in a clear, entertaining way and really bring concepts home by showing people simple things they can do to eat and live healthier everyday.
I highly recommend Jill as an educational speaker. She offered a thought-provoking presentation and provided a little touch of humor for good measure.
As a speaker for the Today’s Dietitian symposium, Jill went above and beyond our expectations. Her presentations were extremely well received by our audience and generated large amounts of positive discussion and feedback. She engaged the audience through both her expertise in nutrition and her dynamic presence. Jill was an extremely valuable contributor to the first Today’s Dietitian symposium and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her on future projects.