Let me engage your group of any size with an upbeat and practical presentation. Choose one of these topics, or let's custom create the perfect presentation for your group.
For Consumer Groups
- Nutrition Myths Busted
- Cancer Prevention: Solutions in Your Kitchen
- Age Gracefully
- Manage YOUR Diabetes
- Diabetes IS Preventable
- Diabetes is More than Blood Sugar
- Healthful Cooking Demonstrations
- Grocery Store Tours for groups of 12 or fewer
For Health Professionals
- Type 2 Diabetes Bootcamp (multi-hour workshop)
- From Prediabetes to Diabetes: Pathophysiology Relevant to the RDN
- Prediabetes is Not Pre-Problem: The Path to Dysregulation
- Hot Topics in Diabetes
- Diabetes and the Heart
- Diabetes and Weight Loss – Special Considerations for Your Patients
- Unblind Them with Science: Toppling Flimsy Soundbites with Sound Science
- Motivation and Behavior Change During Chaos like COVID-19
Book Jill to Speak at your Event…
Jill makes cooking look like fun. She’s informative, knowledgeable, witty and candid. She’s a pleasure to work with, and I can’t wait to work with her again.
Working with Jill made my job so much easier. She’s an engaging writer who can communicate complex ideas in a clear, entertaining way and really bring concepts home by showing people simple things they can do to eat and live healthier everyday.
I highly recommend Jill as an educational speaker. She offered a thought-provoking presentation and provided a little touch of humor for good measure.
As a speaker for the Today’s Dietitian symposium, Jill went above and beyond our expectations. Her presentations were extremely well received by our audience and generated large amounts of positive discussion and feedback. She engaged the audience through both her expertise in nutrition and her dynamic presence. Jill was an extremely valuable contributor to the first Today’s Dietitian symposium and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her on future projects.