Jill In the Media
Jill participates in all forms of media. She has penned hundreds of articles ranging from short, newsy briefs and full-length features to educational brochures and marketing materials. She appears on TV and serves as an expert resource to all types of media outlets. Browse samples of her work below, and contact Jill to work together.
Before I went back to school to study food science and human nutrition, I worked in public relations. So today, I combine my food, nutrition and health expertise with my public relations and communications skills to help industry clients such as the Egg Nutrition Center, Sunkist and Daisy Cottage Cheese position their brands with a health advantage.
Articles Jill Has Written…
- Understanding the Glycemic Index
- The Dangers of Skipping Meals When You Have Diabetes
- Tips for Healthy Shopping at the Grocery Store
- Diabetes Myths that Don’t Control Blood Sugar
- Four Ways A Certified Diabetes Educator Provides Support
- What Are The Risks For Type 2 Diabetes Foot Problems Or Ulcers
Jill writes educational brochures and newsletter articles for the AICR.