- 1½ pounds salmon fillet (or cut into 6 small fillets or 4 large fillets)
- 2½ tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard or your favorite mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 scallion, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
To make the honey mustard sauce, whisk the honey, mustard, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and rosemary together in a small bowl.
Place the salmon fillet on a lined baking pan. Spoon the honey mustard sauce over the salmon. Place the lemon slices around the salmon or on top. Bake for about 25 minutes or 10 minutes per inch of thickness until done. Sprinkle with chopped scallions before done.
Serving: 1large fillet | Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 373mg | Fiber: 0g