- 1 cup pitted medjool or deglet nor dates (4.5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 6 tablespoons natural peanut butter, creamy style (3.5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, preferably dark chocolate
Using a food processor, process the dates and raisins until they become a sticky mass.
Add the remaining ingredients and process until just mixed. You will see pieces of the oats and chocolate chips.
With damp hands, form about 25 1-inch balls (each weighing about 15 grams).
That's it! Store them in a sealed container at room temperature or the refrigerator.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g